Home

Reskin Request

LiquidZoo

If someone could reskin the face area for N_DarkJediF01 from K1 so that the face resembles (in color scheme) either the twilek_f03 or twilek_f02 heads I would really appreciate it. I want to use this outfit for a mod I am working on, but I need the face area to look right for it to work.

Would someone please do this reskin for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

If I can get the NPC's to spawn correctly I will post a screenshot. I tried to hammer out a quick script to get all 3 of them to spawn all at once but I think I messed something up. None of them spawned at all. I'll give it another shot tonight when I get off of work.

• 3 weeks later...
That would be excellent. No rush on it, take your time.

I am sorry but it seems that Lucasfiles and Pcgm will not upload my work. I tried 3 times and now it has been 2 weeks passed without an answer. I don't have a website yet but I should get one soon so everyone could download my work. If you want it really bad, you could PM me your e-mail and I could sent it to you directly. Beside, I am not too pround of this mod. I though it would look more awesome. So sorry again for the delay.

I am sorry but it seems that Lucasfiles and Pcgm will not upload my work. I tried 3 times and now it has been 2 weeks passed without an answer. I don't have a website yet but I should get one soon so everyone could download my work. If you want it really bad, you could PM me your e-mail and I could sent it to you directly. Beside, I am not too pround of this mod. I though it would look more awesome. So sorry again for the delay.

I wouldlike to retract myself about LucasFiles, they finally decide to make it available for public. They were probably too busy to answer my e-mails.

If you want the link:

http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1349&PHPSESSID=a5141bb683422bd5af8cf76df967751f

Archived