Home

Gold Squadron

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

NEW PASSCODE FOUND FOR STAR WARS: ROGUE SQUADRON 3D PC VERSION !

As you know all passcodes for N64 version are released recently and can be found at www.Factor5.com. But for the PC version LucasArts makes little hints from time to time releaseing a couple of passcodes known to everybody long ago.

Already half year the Gold Squadron - a group of Rogues from www.RogueSquadron.net forums keeps up its Passcode Quest. During this time they found more than 25 passcodes never released before using RogueSpy 1.2. These passcodes are mainly so-called twin-passcode of a known passcode or have not any seeming effect.

But in August 4, 2001, 09:25 AM ET(US) Executive Officer Rogue15 reported about a new passcode - CNDDOBY ! It is the Passcode No.6 which was reconnoitred recently by new Codes feature of RoguEdit 2.0. Using this passcode along with well-known MAESTRO or DIRECTOR shows the famous Developers Team snap instead of Showroom menu at HighScores !

In present time the Gold Squadron conisists of five pilots only and it really needs recruitment.

Unite for the last battle ! Join the Gold Squadron ! Fight for new passcodes !

< !-- BEGIN: Rogue Squadron JOIN US -->

<CENTER>

<ILAYER src=http://rogue.squadron.tripod.com/Jedi/_join.htm width=234></ILAYER>

<IFRAME src=http://rogue.squadron.tripod.com/Jedi/_join.htm height=234 width=234 frameBorder=no scrolling=no></IFRAME>

</CENTER>

< !-- END: Rogue Squadron JOIN US -->

Guest Rogue 9

in case your wondering why I haven't found any recentely Rogue15 its because I misplaced my Rogue Squadron cd and am playing off an image...one that doesn't seem to want to work on my computer.

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited August 08, 2001).]

Guest Thrawn

Ah, wonderful semi-illegal tools biggrin.gif

------------------

"You'd have to use a ladder to rise to my level of crap!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Redwing

I believe the page is hopping because Luka's frame Gold Squadron thingy is slightly...unstable

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited August 10, 2001).]

Archived