Home

Robomonkey avatar spike unit

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Okay, okay...what is all this talk about avatars? It's like a jpg you use in your posts, a signature type thing?

For those of us who've never done those before (like me,) but want to find one before the upgrade, we should compile a list of good sites to visit. Like maybe a gundam site for all the robomonkey spike units We'll probably be seeing... rolleyes.gif

My challenge is to find a good one of Usagi Yojimbo. biggrin.gif

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Basicly it's just a little tiny picture that appears below(usualy it's below) your name on the left.

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I went browsing around a couple of avatar sites yesterday, and wound up getting my PC so tangled that I had to manually shut the thing off and start over. rolleyes.gif

I think I'll stick to clip art.

I would just use the Wally the space dolphin gif...but I'm not Wally after all. wink.gif Aren't we relieved?

Archived