Home

[K1] Request for a savegame

LiquidZoo

If I'm going to start working on this mod, one thing I will need is the appropriate save to test it out, which I unfortunately don't have.

So, I am now requesting a savegame for a male PC, on the Ebon Hawk (doesn't matter what planet you're on) with all the important variables for that final conversation with Bastila.

Inventory doesn't matter, I'd prefer default party members if I can get them. Allignment doesn't matter. I can change a lot of things around if I need to with KSE, but I'd rather not have to change very much if at all possible.

If someone would be so kind as to provide me with a save like this, I would appreciate it. It would help me get the variables and the script just right.

If I'm going to start working on this mod, one thing I will need is the appropriate save to test it out, which I unfortunately don't have.

So, I am now requesting a savegame for a male PC, on the Ebon Hawk (doesn't matter what planet you're on) with all the important variables for that final conversation with Bastila.

Inventory doesn't matter, I'd prefer default party members if I can get them. Allignment doesn't matter. I can change a lot of things around if I need to with KSE, but I'd rather not have to change very much if at all possible.

If someone would be so kind as to provide me with a save like this, I would appreciate it. It would help me get the variables and the script just right.

I'm almost done talking with bastilla but I need to do her mom's deed and the dune sea lags alot, so I was wondering if you can do the rest of the quest, would it be fine?

and one question, how do I get a savegame to here?

Revanscool, I have combined your Double Posts. Please refrain from Double Posting, that is having multiple posts in a row, while it is alright to do in some rare instances, here it isn't. Use the 'edit this' post feature to add any new content to your previous posts, thanks. -RH

Thank you very much. Am I going to have to do all of Tatooine, or just the Holocron quest?

Just wondering what the background of the save is going to be for right now. Either way, it won't take long at all to get to where I need to be as long as I'm in the right place.

Archived