Home

Robe and headband please

Kong Zhixue

Hey everyone!

I got a request, and i know this will sound so dorky but could someone please make me a robe like this one: Robe

nother pic

It's the robe worn by the Shinsengumi. The police force of the of the Tokugawa Shogunate in it's last days.

I would also like a Hachimaki too. A Hachimaki is a plain white cloth wrapped around the head, like a head band. They usually had some Chinese or Japanese characters written on them. In this case if at all possible I would like it to have just a simple black block.

Thanks in Advance!

KZ

EDIT: Put in a second link to a Japanese website with some pictures of people in the robe I am requesting.

For which game?

It would also be helpful if you could tell us which head you most want reskinned, it is unlikely anyone will reskin them all.

It would probably be a lot easier to reskin a head so it looks like it is wearing a headband, than to model one. (Im pretty useless at skinning myself, so i can't help you there) Doing this however, you will either have to use it as a permanent skin, or do a bit of .2da editing.

If you don't know how, and someone does the skin for you, I can set it up so that you can wear it sometimes and not others, but only for one male and one female character of each class in K2, in K1 you could only use it for one character, male or female, of each class.

Archived