Home

free periods

Darth Jimbo

Depends on how long it is, and between what classes.

On Mondays, I have a 1<sup>1</sup>/<sub>2</sub> hours long break between Intro to American Lit and Elizabethan Shakespeare; just enough time to run home, ditch my huge AmLit book and pick up my huger Shakespeare book (no way am I gonna carry them both). Otherwise, I'll grab lunch between classes and hang out with the friends I have in AmLit class.

Tuesday, I'm free from 1pm to 7pm, so I can do my grocery shopping/studying/setting the VCR to catch Buffy & Angel before night-class. I also usually grab lunch right after class.

This morning, I had another 1<sup>1</sup>/<sub>2</sub> hour break between American Lit and Shakespeare again.

Tomorrow, I have only one class in the afternoon, so I can buy comics (which come out on Thursdays) when I go out for lunch.

Fridays is Canadian Lit from 1 to 2:30, and I that's the class the Hot Babe is in, so I'll hopefully be doin' stuff after class. cool.gif

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

There are plenty of hot girls in my year, unfortunately none will associate with me!

In my free periods I usually do homework or go for a walk in the rain to cool off (after the girls)!

Guest Luke Skywalker

In my free time I do the following:

1) Stop the siege of spiders into my bedroom.

2) I go to my class of alchemist.

3) I hear music

4) I go to visit Dagobah

5) I still studing

6) I don´t know

7) I´m not sure

8) I will not respond about my secret life

9) Sshhhh.. stop that

10) Burp..

11) UUUaaaa.. Burp.. Prrrr

12) Ahhh, I feel better.

------------------

"We did it!!!"

>May the force be with you<

Luke Skywalker, 38th Kokou Sentai

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Originally posted by Thorpie:

There are plenty of hot girls in my year, unfortunately none will associate with me!

B]

I know how you feel m8, its terrible, they have just introduced a new scheme in our school called sport for all, and believe me that gives a very good view biggrin.gif

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Borg Collective

At this particular moment, we are:

-making use of a temporal vortex to interact with these forums.

-locating and attacking rogue elements of species 8472 (self-designation: UNKNOWN) and species 9283 (self-designation: Vaadwaur).

-overseeing the assimilation of species 9684 (self-designation: Kaltorine).

-assimilating resources from spatial object 4859.

-adapting to a virus introduced into Unimatrix 784.

-performing maintenance of transwarp network.

-investigating Vaadwaur spacial corridors for possible assimilation into transwarp network.

-Communicating via interlink/subspace interface with Neelix.

-assisting with 2 different xenoanthropology classes at Starfleet Academy on Earth (via drones).

We have also reactivated Unimatrix 0, and adapted all drones to share the relevant interlink frequency. The frequency can also be reached through subspace.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

I attempted communication with her today, but accidentally injured myself by biting my tongue while chewing gum and did not even get her attention

Even we find this amusing. smile.gif

------------------

Resistance is futile.

I made a mistake, I'm not starting school Friday but Saturday from 7h45 AM to 10 AM.

I've got one last day of vacation and then I'll have to start waking up in the morning, I havn't done that like in three month now (exept for a couple, very small, exeptions...).

Waking up in the morning is like discovering a new wolrd...

Originally posted by Jem:

So I wanted to know, is there a spot in the application forms where you can ask classes with Hot Babes in them??

Well no, but it kinda works that way automatically.

Y'see, by the time we reach University, the only people left are those who're half-way serious about studying (all the clowns and jocks are usually either out of school or in scholarships, well away from the real students).

What this means is that the University population is about 3/1 girls/boys. biggrin.gif

It's all just a matter of target selection. cool.gif

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

Archived