Home

Very bad

Air Juggernaut

I recently (well two months ago) I buy the game Sudden Strike, after play it i get a conclusion: is very bad and boring. And innacurate: in one ocation I had 5 Tiger locked at a IS-2, they make a full melee atack at it (5 shots) and the IS-2 only loss a track!, you think that any in allied hands can resist 5 shots of a 88 mm gun and only loss a track.

Of course the game was uninstalled, dont buy it!

------------------

"All your base are belong to us", "Surrender for your own good"

- Kanon Siege Forces, 2001

Kanon´s Robotic Facility

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin bought his only videogame, 'Space Flipper,' back in the eighties and hasn't put it down since, but swears that he'll stop playing when he finally catches the white sperm whale he caught a glimpse of on level thirty-nine one cough syrup-laden night back in '94.

rolleyes.gif There is, of course, no 'white whale,' but just try telling him that...

Mmmm.. recently I check the sudden strike site and I see that a new addon is available that fix some problems that make the game suck and many guys make patch like realistic ones (that fix that stupidity of open fire with a Tiger firing lot of times against a T-34 in order to destroy it).. It also comes with a scenario editor..

I will check it if I get that addon by a friend.

------------------

"All your base are belong to us", "Surrender for your own good"

- Kanon Siege Forces, 2001

Kanon´s Robotic Facility

Archived