Home

Twilek Heads

Eiganjo

I know that there are a lot of "make your PC a twilek" mods. But what always bothered me was, that their clothing didn't change at all, or that the clothing did change, but the rest of the body had a different color (fingers, etc...)

Now, I already tried something out a little bit, but I don't think that I'll be able to do the whole mod. I took the bastila body (so that I could wear the Revelation Robes) and but a recolored twilek head on it. Click here and see for yourself.

What I would like to see would be a mod just like discribed above (with the bastila body) for every female twilek head, maybe even the male ones. And then also portraits and everything else...

Edit: wow, this sure gets a lot of replys. well ok, how about this: since I don't really know how to extract anything with kotor tool, is there a mod that already has all the female-head.tga files in it? if yes, which one? If not, could anybody please post it somewhere so that I can do it myself? please

I'm sorry no one is responding to your request Eiganjo, but 'bumping' your thread like this isn't allowed here, please read our Forum Rules as well as the unique Rules for this Request forum. I have deleted your bumping post. Thanks. -RH

Archived