Home

Story.xml Issue

Pucho777

Hi Guys.

I would like to have my Heroes start at specific Tech Levels throughout my game. Including Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn.

Which hero XML file(s) should I edit, how do I edit it/them and what do I need to be careful of when editing it/them?

I do not understand the difference between Spawn Time Era Heroes and Spawn Tech Level Heroes within those .XML files.

Also, do any of those hero .XML files relate to the Allow Random Events option before you begin a game?

FYI: I only play the Galactic Conflict Sandbox Campaign (Story_sandbox_44_rebel.XML and Story_sandbox_44_empire.XML).

I hope someone can help. Thanks a bunch.

Hi Guys.

I would like to have my Heroes start at specific Tech Levels throughout my game. Including Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn.

Which hero XML file(s) should I edit, how do I edit it/them and what do I need to be careful of when editing it/them?

I do not understand the difference between Spawn Time Era Heroes and Spawn Tech Level Heroes within those .XML files.

Also, do any of those hero .XML files relate to the Allow Random Events option before you begin a game?

FYI: I only play the Galactic Conflict Sandbox Campaign (Story_sandbox_44_rebel.XML and Story_sandbox_44_empire.XML).

I hope someone can help. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks everyone!

This issue has been resolved!

Archived