Home

Making people jedi

but does it explain what I asked? before I look?

The influence part yes.

Other requirements-dialog semi walkthroughs

Converting NPC to Jedi

You cannot convert an NPC into a Jedi/Sith until: you are level 15, you have high (or low) influence with him, and you have hit the trigger event.

Handmaiden is probably the most difficult to convert, but it can be reliably done.

In addition to having a high influence with Handmaiden, in order to convert her to a Jedi Guardian, you need to have the following:

1) Defeated her 3 times in sparring matches on the Ebon Hawk (you must be Level 18 to get the last fight)

2) Asked her about her mother, and talked to Kreia about her mother.

3) Teach -> Brianna Wants -> Tell her that the force runs strongly in her, and that she can learn, etc.

Mira

"Why don't you kill your targets?"

[Awareness] Because all life is connected, and Malachor proved it - you know what the loss of family means, even to your targets."

"What do you want now?" -> "I wanted to apologize."

"Still, I'm sorry you lost your family at Malachor." & her response will gain you 2X influence

“All things are connected through the Force. From such acts of kindness, great things may come."

Conversation – Hanharr after the life debt was established.

"That I would always be prey." -> "Sometimes it is stronger to spare a life than take it."

Mira on the Ebon Hawk

"You seem restless." first responses until after she agrees to listen with you on Nar Shaddaa Go to the spot where the cut scene with Kreia was triggered over by the Entertainment Promenade.

Atton

In the case of Atton, the trigger is the two Twileks in the Refugee Quad on Nar Shaddaa telling you a little about Atton's past; talk to Atton about it and he will become a Sentinel.

Bao-Dur

Must be done on the Ebon Hawk with several dialogs.

Mical

"There is something I have observed, and now I feel I must say it.". He will continue to go on about your alignment with the Light Side. -> Respond Light ->"I fear the stories that were spoken of you have misrepresented you. And if I have the opportunity, I shall reverse them whenever they arise." -> "I thank you for your kind words, but they are not necessary."

Leaving -> observation & question -> I left to protect the innocents on the Outer Rim.".

When Disciple asks if you have a recording of the trial, tell him either "Yes, the droid has a holo-recording of it." or "T3-M4 has a copy of it -> "You are free to do so." or "I trust you - go ahead."

Disciple reviewing the holorecord of your trial -> neutral responses. -> "Are you sure I don't know you? You look familiar - more so than before."

No one to train me/age off acceptance -> “You turned away from the Jedi – the Force. Because of me?”

Part of the exile preserved/lessons lost -> “I am sorry that leaving for war had such… consequences on your future.”

Disciple’s training on Dantooine. -> "I am sorry if my leaving ruined your chances of becoming a Jedi Knight." -> "I could train you to feel the Force again."

Archived