Home

how can u make a fighter fire????

Yadiel

has anyone managed to do this??? i've checked the whole spaceunitsfighters.xml, uniqueunits.xml, hardpoints.xml and nothing, i've only found the specification for the fireing bones of the capital ships and the tie-bomber and y-wing.

hope someone can help me here

thx in advance.

I appreciate ur offer, but I would prefer to know how, there's more than one model of fighter im doing, and yep all the bones are named following the eaw standard

muzzleA00

muzzleA01

muzzleA02

muzzleA03

am i missing something there? i thought the rest of the fireing code was done in the xml not in the model.

I saw your topic on this in other forums and to tell the truth I wrote a detailed explanation of this here, but the f---ing board zipped it.

So, instead of going through that again I want to see the models and code them, then write you a detailed explanation on how to do it. It is up to you, my e-mal address is UCLANUPE@aol.com if you should choose to get help.

thx a lot, but i found my mistake. it was a really silly one.

I was missing a "_" O_o i didn't typed it in the name of the bones X_x i wrote muzzleA00 instead of muzzleA_00 O_o aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hate when this happens but well thanks for all the help =)

Archived