Home

simple question: How to change Game speed

Sebastiaan

I have a very simple question, How to decrease the minimum Strategic map game progression? Currently, I think Map traval is way too fast, even at minimum speed for me. I 'm used to play game like Rome total war where I had all the time og the world before deciding to progress the game to the next turn. Now I can't inspect some values without losing several days.

What button, the only think I see is that he switches between high speed and normal speed with normal speed beeing the slowest speed posible on a tactical space balle map.

But that is not what I'm lookinbg for. I'm looking for a Mod which makes the Strategic map game progression slower so it actual takes linger before a ship traveling between system to reach is destination. In other world, I want slow down static map gameplay, not tactic map gameplay

I think I have found the answer myself

In the GAMECONSTANTS file I found the following lines

<Object_Max_Speed_Multiplier_Galactic> 5.0 </Object_Max_Speed_Multiplier_Galactic>

To slow down the galactic space travel, I simply have to modify them to a lower number

Besides Map travel, I also lowered production speed (by increasing it production time cost) and increased credit cycle time by a factor of 5. Gameplay now is much more relaxed, where I don't have to puch the pause button every time I want to inspect some information

Archived