Home

What I think should be in MI 5

quanta

Of course the mouse needs to be back, and of course the game needs to be longer, but there are two things that realy need to change from MI4 to get back to a REALLY great MI game (MI4 was good, not great)

are graphics and story flow. The graphics in MI4 just plane out sucked. They didn't catch the strange and warped feeling of the other MI's. MI3 was close to the pinnacle of MI graphics, but still could have been improved (the way Guybrush looked in MI3 was pretty stupid). As well the story in MI4 didnt seem to go anywhere. When I went through the other games I felt as if I was on an adventrue with Guybrush. In this game it almost jsut seemed to go through this more linear than usual storyline (yeah, I know adventrues are goign to be linear, but usually there is enough play in the way you can do things to keep it interesting) You really were not able to acquire too much stuff in MI4 (prob cause inventory sucked to go through) so the possibilities were always small. Nothing about MI4 really left a memorable impresion on me. OK, sorry for the b****ing. Otherwise, I thought the humor was decent, though short. Feel free to yell back at me.

Yeah, same 'ere!

At the beginning of the game the story lacked with the gouvener crap. But when u found out about searching for the ultimate insult, I thought I was at the beginning of a huge adventure going island to island with action packed thrills and spills trying to find this ultimate insult. Unfortunately my dreams were crushed when I finished it two days after.

Grim Fandango was awesome because it was huge. Just when u think the game is nearly finished, new twists and plots arrived and the game continued with excitement.

When I saw that MI4 only had 4 chapters I hoped that the chapters were going to be HUGE coz 4 aint enough.

Although I still reckon MI4 kicks monkey ass along with the others, I just hope the next one improves in everything our fellow monkey fans hope for smile.gif

Archived