Home

Monkey Island 5 Exclusive News From LucasArts

Timmy Shaffer

New information from LucasArts on a possible 5th installment to the monkey island series. The producers of MI4 and Sam & Max are set to come back to design Monkey Island 5 which by the way is the tentative title for the game at this moment. Other possible titles for the game include "Return To Monkey Island" which was proposed by Sean Clark. The story of the game has yet to be conceived. The game will infact use an advanced engine of MI4's also known as the GRIME engine. More news is sure to come soon.

Im just a lowly beta tester for LucasArts but I am able to get inside info, heh.

only lie to me if ur sure that i will never find out the truth, otherwise ill hunt u down!!!

and as they say....no news is good news, so unless its official LEC press release, please do not get us all riled up.

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

This signature is only viewable by George washington, Elvis, Amelia Earhart, 2Pac, and Jason Matthew Thurst.

Guest ZeroXcape

This guy sent me news saying almost the same thing. I knew it wasn't Tim when I saw that he spelt his own last name wrong.

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

Archived