Home

Trees and characters

Razer

You know the worst thing ( the only bad thing) about MI4 is, it the story has changed, when did you abandon your crew on Monkey Island in the first game, and the other bad thing is that in The Secret Of Monkey Island, Melee island is not a tropical island, its a plain old Pine forest Island, is that true, but after the first 2 games, every tree in the game is a PALM, and again that changes the story, in the first MI , you were told that Monkey Island is called that way because it is the only Island with Monkeys in The Carrabian, ( Stan said that when he was telling you the legend about the Ship you rented). Am i not correct

Characters i want back are Largo, Wally, The Shopkeeper from SMI, Smirk, And Men Of low moral fever ( pirates)

well I know one thing guybrush did abandon the crew on the first MI -if I remember correctly you can go on top of the big cliff and launch a rock at your ship and sink it and at the end of the game it flashes back to Monkey Island and shows them captured by the canables

<embed width="433" height="169" src="http://www.expressedthoughts.com/murray/murraysig.swf"></p>

Archived