Home

i don't like MONKEY KOMBAT...IT'S HORRIBLE

gcuzzo

Monkey Kombat made me laugh... Every time Guybrush says ack-eek-choop... that is friggin funny. It was also nice that you could just make a chart and figure out all the moves. I never liked how you didn't know when you had enough insults in the other games. It did suck however, that you didn't really have to beat LeChuck at the end. it seemed kind of lame.

so u didnt like monkey combat in MI4....

good thing this is the MI 5 brainstorming board...

why dont u voice your opinions on the wish list. smile.gif

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

America was founded on three basic principles, Liberty, Equality and FRATERNITY PARTIES!!

I liked it coz it was more challenging, u had to write down the combinations etc. It was taking the crap out of Mortal Kombat (well duh).

In the next MI there will be doubtly insult challenges, so what does everyone suggest for an insult challenge in MI5?????????

How about they cut the fat and grow some balls in the insult sword fighting. There should be rude insults and when the enimie loses they should get sliced up into little pieces! > smile.gif

marty: Did you know you could edit your own posts? tongue.gif

I liked Monkey Kombat for what it was--a puzzle to be figured out. However, after solving it once, I don't really feel like going back to find out the new combinations again.. Yet I can't fault LucasArts for making the combinations and order of dominance random, since it makes the game more challenging.

I guess I just miss the old insult/retort fighting; it was funnier since I could actually understand the insults and retorts. "Ack Chee Oop Eek" mean nothing to me, and though it was funny to hear Guybrush and the giant robot monkey say it, it was not as funny as the insults/retorts.

I did like the format of the Insult Arm Wrestling, though. All the retorts Guybrush supposedly learned in the previous games are available, so it was up to us, the players, to determine what the proper retort was from the list. I think it would be a good idea to have this format, and make it possible for us to learn new insults/retorts.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

MONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself biggrin.gif. I really love Monkey Kombat. It takes a long time and it's kind of annoying having to write down different codes every single time, but I think it's a nice change from the classic insult sword fighting thing. Plus it's a lot funnier!

------------------

Monkey_Girl

I am the queen of all monkeys! Bow down before me! BWAHAHAHAHA!!...I said bow!...Hey I'm serious!...BOW!...Stop that giggling!

Monkey Kombat was kind of annoying, they should go back to good old fashioned insult sword fighting. I liked the rhyming fighting at sea in Curse the most.

------------------

That's the second...no, that's the biggest conch shell I've ever seen.

Archived