Home

Actual weapon style fighting gloves. (TSL)

The Fredster

Ok TSL has a really nice idea with the unarmed fighting feats and even more so with the feats that the Handmaiden has making here a even better unarmed fighter then the rest of the crew. The only problem with this is that you rarely get a chance to use your hand to hand fighting skill beyond the “handmaiden training” “Atris places on Telos” “Mandalorion camp” This is mostly because you almost always have a better weapon then your hand to hand. The game did tried to make up for this with stuff like the “lighting gloves”, but even with those you never get them to the end of the game.

My idea would be to turn this feat into something more useful, by making weapon style gloves, as in gloves you put in your weapon slots and can see the effects they have with custom hits and everything else.

The game already has some good ideas just poor used, I would like to see three styles of fighting gloves.

One set would be a Echani fighting set, sense they love hand to hand combat so much they would be more then likely to make a set of combat gloves. On these I would think of them adding something like

Damage 15-25 or what ever seems proper

+ 2 Dex

+ 3 attack modifier

And the added feats of the Echini strike like the hand maiden has.

another set would be a pair of Sith Torture gloves. We all know any Sith out there worth their salt is going to get off on hurting people. These gloves would help them with that

damage 20=30 unstoppable or whatever would be proper

+ 3 Strength

+ 2 attack modifier

On hit a low chance to hit the target with Fear

Zeison Sha Force gloves. Here is the perfect place to see a Jedi using combat gloves, a group of people who devote them selves to perfecting their bodys would have to have some sort of weapon like this.

Damage= 15-30 Light side/Dark side depending on witch ever way they might be going.

+3 Strength

+ 3 Dex

The gloves could take upgrade hopefully light saber upgrades maybe?

I hope I filled this out properly, I would love to see this kind of mod get made.

thats actually not a bad idea, simple actually, you should try it, it is basic item editing the only tricky part would be to make them upgradeable, especially if you wanted to use lightsaber upgrades, because then your gloves would need a custom color crystal :p

Archived