Home

NPCs stuck? O_o (Kotor1)

Kuroskata

Hey, I'm replaying Kotor 1, and I've come across some strange glitch that's starting to become annoying...

During your stay on Korriban, there's a tomb where you're ambushed by a crazy old guy with nerve gas. After this incident, the two party members accompanying me (Carth + HK47) have pretty much stopped functioning. I tried everything I could think of including saving and restarting and restarting the game, but nothing seems to change. All the other party members seem to act normally, just these two have "stopped".

The only way for them to follow you around the map anymore is to tab and control them both manually, and they refuse to auto-engage enemies... neither will they respond if you try to talk to them, Ebon Hawk or not.

Anybody else encounter this? :/

While it isn't a game-ruining glitch, it's annoying to have to either abandon use of either of them completely or have to go through 'solo mode' each and every single time I put them in my party.

I have also noticed that, but it happend me in the tomb of Adjunta Pall with HK-47 and Mission. I have tried to do replay it without mods, but it still gives me trouble. Altough i have noticed that if I took one of the NPC´s the PC would follow me. I have seen that has happend in all my other saved games, so it´s very very annoying.

Archived