Home

Mi5 name? New characters? Did the vodoo lady give a hint of MI5?

Jar

Do you want a mi5 if so what should it belike what should it be called and what new characters do you want? Did the vodoo lady give a hint of MI5? Please tell me what you think and i will pass it on to lucasarts! biggrin.gif

Hmmm... that sounds like the whole forum at once! Let's see...

Yes, I'd like another Monkey Island game

I feel that LucasArts have made a pretty good job when it comes to giving name to the games, so I'll let it be up to them. Besides it's got to have something to do with the story, so I guess they write the story first...

And I think that the voodoo lady AND Guybrush made it POSSIBLE for a nr 5, but not necessarily have to be a nr 5. Of course, I would have used other ways to open up the possibilities for a fifth game, since now they have to explain why Guybrush and the voodoo lady continued to work for LucasArts if a possible sixth game should appear.

I don't think anyone dislike Monkey Island, so the chances for not making another sequal would be very small don't you think? They do listen to what the people want, and as long as there are Monkey Island, there'll be adventurers (know what I mean?)

------------------

If only we had as much graphic adventure games as Star Wars Games!!

Guest The Feral Chicken

Uh...the '5 game contract' thing was a joke. I would have thought that was obvious! I can't believe people are actually taking that seriously!

------------------

That's the second chicken I've ever seen! What with me being a pirate and all. I don't see many chickens in my line of work.

What? Stop looking at me like that!

f_md_wht.gife_md_wht.gifr_md_wht.gifa_md_wht.gifl_md_wht.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

I know, and I think there WILL be an MI5, but everyone is like 'WOW! The Voodoo Lady said she is in it for 5 games! That must mean there will be an MI5!

------------------

That's the second chicken I've ever seen! What with me being a pirate and all. I don't see many chickens in my line of work.

What? Stop looking at me like that!

f_md_wht.gife_md_wht.gifr_md_wht.gifa_md_wht.gifl_md_wht.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about that, but I just HAD to say it! Of course if people were puting MI:5 then it would be Mission Impossible 5.

Mission Impossible 5!!!!

God no!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

May the Force be with you.

(Continuing with the digression) I hate both the Mission Impossible movies because of one fact: I have seen the old television show. I had seen many episodes and they are so different than the movies, that it is hard to relate the two together. The TV show is just so much better, not so much action, but more strategy, wit, plot twists, paranoia, and stealth.

Archived