Home

Monkey 5: Ideas

Otis should go to monkey island with the crew and get married to a fat lady monkey. He is then made King monkey after winning a game of insult Monkey see, monkey do (kinda like simon says but one person has to do something and the other copy). Guybrush has to reveal that the lady monkey does not love him. Meanwhile, Le Chucke has kidnapped the Voodoo lady is doing other bad things

biggrin.gif

Nah. Although the Monkey See Monkey Do thing could sort of work. Like the banjo part in CMI.

------------------

Guybrush: Do you know anything about lifting curses?

Murray: Oh Yeah, I know a lot about lifting curses.

That is why I am a disembodied talking skull, sitting on top of a pike, in the middle of a swamp.

Guybrush: You seem bitter.

Murray: I'm sorry it's been a rough day.

okay I suppose your right. I have only played escape so this may have been done before, but what about a new religion. A young boy (possibly called Ben) is renouncing voodoo and proclaiming someone else to be a prophet confused.gif

or maybe not

[This message has been edited by Mafex the golden monkey (edited February 03, 2001).]

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

I reckon a good plot for mnokey island 5 should be....

Guybrush and Elaine are on the open seas, but murray (MUUWHAHAHAHA!) has found LeChuck's statue and resurected him. LeChuck then vows to leave Guybrush alone (cos he's obviously never gonna win). So he finds a new bride (maybe the cook from MI2 she was a demon i'll bet)but Guybrush is'nt convinced. So it starts off Guybrush on a mission to destroy LeChuck for good! It all comes down to a massive showdown (Lucasarts can think of something cool for that). But low and behold!! Guybrush is about to be killed when the three headed monkey swoops down and devours LeChuck!! WAHOO!!

So all turns out well in the end, Then Elaine turns to Guybrush and says, Guybrush i'm pregnant.Obviously he faints. Then a shot of LeChucks wife far off somewhere talking to her stomach saying, "never mind you can finish your fathers dream when your older". As if she is talking to a baby inside her. Then that means Lucasarts have to make a sequel! If they dont make anymore after 5 i think we should campaign!

ARE YOU WITH ME?!

All hail the three headed monkey.

Sounds sweet baby, real sweet.

But we need the SCUMM bar. And not some ordinary scumm bar neither. The scumm bar should be usable in a new way- Online. Imagine a place like this bb but with our various pirate themed avatars discussing various piratey things in the piratey scumm bar. We could be chatting (probablly in realtime) about our various positions and thoughts about the game. Different points in the game would link to these bars. Any takers?

------------------

You could collect the insults on your computer and then use them to fight people in insult games. If you win then any new insults you hear could be used as well. You could gamble items (all REAL pirates gamble unless pirate school gets the better of them) and then use the items to gain entrance to new bars and piratey places. I think this should be a seperate game to Monkey 5 though. Possibly call it Monkey Island chronicles. How 'bout it Lucasarts?

------------------

There are only a few hands I want down my pants and this isn't one of them

Archived