Home

LUCASARTS HAVE NEWS!

Jar

I HAVE JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM LUCASARTS SAYING:

New Game Announcement!

There's something big on the horizon. LucasArts Entertainment Company is about to make an incredibly exciting game announcement! We wish we could tell you more, but that would ruin all the fun. Keep an eye on http://www.LucasArts.com over the next few weeks for this and several other exciting announcements!

It sounds great hope it is Monkey Island 5 or a 2nd game to some of their great games!

If u want the newsletter then please post a reply and give me your email address and i will send it to you!

Jar

------------------

Jar!

No! Say it ain't so GuybrushT, say it ain't so! If anyone needs me, I'm going to be occupied contemplating taking my life. Just kidding, it won't be that bad.

Please Note: Don't take me seriously. I'm not the most politically correct man around, and when I say a lot of things I really don't seriously mean them. Please, don't be offended by what I say or do.

------------------

sig.jpg

You know what would be worse? A Star Wars kart-like racing game. I hope they never come out with anything like that. There's too many bad games out there like that that have some odd license connected to them. The biggest point though is: it is not an adventure game.

Originally posted by Dinghy Dog:

You know what would be worse? A Star Wars kart-like racing game.

Its coming... their making Star Wars - Bombad Racer remember...

well put it this way, Episode 2 may give us good games, & its only another 5-6 years before the entire story is done, so any games after that will be 'milking' games, nobody will buy them & lucas will give up smile.gif

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

Haven't you heard? I don't want to spoil the fun but there's a pretty big chance that the "incredibly exciting announcement" is Escape for Monkey Island for the Playstation 2. Although, I'd wish a great deal for a Grim Fandango 2 for myself, but not with Manny Calavera. He was a one-game-character, and the environment in GF is good enough to make another story within it. And... no more Star Wars most of us hope.

Originally posted by StarEye:

Haven't you heard? I don't want to spoil the fun but there's a pretty big chance that the "incredibly exciting announcement" is Escape for Monkey Island for the Playstation 2. Although, I'd wish a great deal for a Grim Fandango 2 for myself, but not with Manny Calavera. He was a one-game-character, and the environment in GF is good enough to make another story within it. And... no more Star Wars most of us hope.

I AGGRE NO MORE STARWARS GAMES!!!!!!! Just make more great lucasart classic adventure games!

------------------

Jar!

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by Gubernatorial threepwood:

m:i 3 it took 3 years for m;i 4!

They had to think of the story & gather voice actors... the 3d models obviously took 5 minutes to make, since its 100% recycled code from GF & Obi Wan

1 & 2 had a short gap cos Ron had already planned the story & the engine was just reused... the only things to be done were background art & coding iMuse...

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

Archived