Home

Tavion / Desann saber style

Desmond5

Is there a mod that gives you just Desann and Tavion saber styles (replacing them with light and strong style) and nothing else ? I found a few mods (JediMoves etc) but they all seem to also modify moves not just saber styles and I don't like that. I like the "official moves" enough but I do want to have those saber styles without console cheating.

I would do it myself, but I opened up Animation.cfg and didn't get a clue what was in it :S

By the way, are Tavion and Saber styles really better that their normal equivelants (light and strong style) ? Do they just look different or is there a practical benefit also ?

Best regards, Desmond5

I don't think it's changeable without a mod... if you just don't want to type in the codes all the time, write a bind (this one's for singleplayer).

bind xkey "helpusobi 1; setforceall 5; setmindtrick 3; helpusobi 0;"

should do it (I think; it's been a while since I played it). xkey is the key name you want to replace.

Tavion's style is fast as normal blue, but does more damage and I don't think it has the lunge move. Desann's red style moves much much faster than the normal red and allows you to combo more attacks, but I don't think it has the DFA move.

sorry for no one replying faster, but this section of the forum is pretty much deadish.

Archived