Home

My wish....

storken

They should do a large, large game where you would revisit all the islands, meet all old people PLUS a lot of new places and people.

But that would never happend so I guess a good 'worth-buying' adventure game would do it.....ah what the heck, I would buy it even if it su**ed.

------------------

stork.gif

im serious, ass tongue.gif.

it costs nearly nothing more to produce a 4cd (or more) game, then it does to produce a 1 cd game, if anything the cost to purchase the game would be 45.00 instead of 40.00...

------------------

eyesig.jpg

~Eyes are the windows into the soul and the doorway to the heart.

the question is do u know what I mean?

duh lec wont do what u want, cause the manhours needed to put into it would be extreme, and they just wanna make more crappy starwars games, it really has nothing to do with cost at all, lucas has all the cash ever needed.

------------------

eyesig.jpg

~Eyes are the windows into the soul and the doorway to the heart.

I doubt they'd actually lose money on it. EMI was the first adventure game in a long time to make a profit in the US and since LEC picked up a whole slew of new fans who aren't likely to go back and play the old games, a MI5 would be just as succesful as EMI, if not more.

The second thing is, currently LEC is trying to get away from Star Wars games. They are publishing a slew of them, but these are being made out of house. LEC is saving talent for Stemmle's new project (which is not a sequel) and there have been rumors about a FT2. (I'm not joking this time).

LEC would make a game that spanned 4 CDs. It wouldn't cost them that much more, and since a lot of games come out on that many CDs nowadays, I'm sure they wouldn't have a big deal about it. The only problem is if they could only have a good script that would run fluently over 4 CDs.

------------------

sig.jpg

Originally posted by Dinghy Dog:

I doubt they'd actually lose money on it. EMI was the first adventure game in a long time to make a profit in the US and since LEC picked up a whole slew of new fans who aren't likely to go back and play the old games, a MI5 would be just as succesful as EMI, if not more.

The second thing is, currently LEC is trying to get away from Star Wars games. They are publishing a slew of them, but these are being made out of house. LEC is saving talent for Stemmle's new project (which is not a sequel) and there have been rumors about a FT2. (I'm not joking this time).

LEC would make a game that spanned 4 CDs. It wouldn't cost them that much more, and since a lot of games come out on that many CDs nowadays, I'm sure they wouldn't have a big deal about it. The only problem is if they could only have a good script that would run fluently over 4 CDs.

once again you back me up perfectly

------------------

eyesig.jpg

you open your door to me, you open your arms to me, but yet u dont open your heart to me. why?

Archived