Home

MI5

• 4 weeks later...

That gave me another idea. Guybrush dies and gets tossed into the land of the dead (not Grim Fandango land of the dead). You find that you to be given a second chance you have to solve some puzzles or go through some trials (like in SMI). You get some kind of a communication device between you and two of the most important persons, alive or undead in your life. These are ofcourse in a good and a bad way Elaine and LeChuck. Then you need to control Elaine and try to convince LeChuck it worthwhile saving Guybrush from the dead, as he cannot torment him if he stays dead.

You control both Guybrush, Elaine and LeChuck in their different environments to solve puzzles.

Darn, too bad it'll probably never happen. LucasArts... how about it?

Originally posted by StarEye:

That gave me another idea. Guybrush dies and gets tossed into the land of the dead (not Grim Fandango land of the dead). You find that you to be given a second chance you have to solve some puzzles or go through some trials (like in SMI). You get some kind of a communication device between you and two of the most important persons, alive or undead in your life. These are ofcourse in a good and a bad way Elaine and LeChuck. Then you need to control Elaine and try to convince LeChuck it worthwhile saving Guybrush from the dead, as he cannot torment him if he stays dead.

You control both Guybrush, Elaine and LeChuck in their different environments to solve puzzles.

Darn, too bad it'll probably never happen. LucasArts... how about it?

thats a good idea, but i dont think we will be able to control any other character other than Guybrush in MI5.

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh, no thank you to the controlling two characters:- bad flashbacks to Broken Sword II.

Saying that, Maniac Mansion worked pretty well as well as Zak McKracken. Although in Zak, I remember always forgetting to make sure Lesley and Melissa had their helmets on before they opened the Van door on Mars. Whoops...

But with Monkey Island? Nah.

Archived