Home

Sig

Jojo Junior

Hey BrightEyesMonkey, do you think you could make a sig for me? I don't have any of the software or the knowledge to make one myself. If you can, that'd be great! Reply if you can and I'll let you know what I want on it.

------------

I'm So Shaky That When I

Pick A Lock, I Make More

Noise Than A Flatulent Hippo!

Does anyone know where I can find a good pic of Jojo Jr.? I spent about 2 hours looking for a damn pic, but I couldn't find one!

-------------

I'm So Shaky That When I

Pick A Lock, I Make More

(Sig Coming Soon!)

[This message has been edited by Jojo Junior (edited June 21, 2001).]

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Sorry, just spamming...

-------------

I'm So Shaky That When I

Pick A Lock, I Make More

Sig Coming Soon!

[This message has been edited by Jojo Junior (edited June 21, 2001).]

Guest grannen

I think JoJo Junior is trying to copy Storken so he also soon can advertise that he is spamming!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

why, screenshots!

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or u can get SCUMMREV

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Rapp Scallion

Press the PrintScrn button on the keyboard and you will get a screenshot. Go to paint (or another program) and go to edit/paste

If you want a screenshot from the videos you must get HypersnapDX from www.hyperionics.com

------------------

rapparts.jpg

Hey Tuna, thanks for the sig and the pic! I'm not gonna use the pic, but I'll use the pic to show my appreciation (and because I don't have another pic!) But anyways, thanks a lot for the 2 things!

------------

I'm So Shaky That When I

Pick A Lock, I Make More

Archived