Home

Aussie

The termites. I've tried all my inventory items trying to pick them up but I can't get them. I have the scupperware but I have put bait in it, I'm not even sure if that's what I need to pick them up but if it is how could I get the bait out? and if it's not what do i use?

smile.gif JP

I went to the prothesis's palace abd I have found the hands. I tried to take I but Dave says I heard that and tells me I have to pay for it. I tried all my inventory items on Dave and the only one that worked was the music box. I figured I was supposed to use this on Dave so he would hear the music playing and not hear the hand being stolen, but when I have the music playing and go over to the barrel with the hands in it the music stops and Dave can still hear me trying to steal it. So could you tell me what I'm doing wrong.

smile.gif JP

I got it.

I went to Aussies house and I can get the termites to go on the stick while he's looking but when he gets up to go find the ultimate insult he takes the stick with him so how do I get close enough to that stick to put the termites on it?

smile.gif JP

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by JP:

I got it.

I went to Aussies house and I can get the termites to go on the stick while he's looking but when he gets up to go find the ultimate insult he takes the stick with him so how do I get close enough to that stick to put the termites on it?

smile.gif JP

Spray perfume (I`m not sure if this was spelled right) on one of the animals.

------------------

rapparts.jpg

I sprayed the perfume and Ozzie left. and he took the broken walking stick with him. He came over to me when I sprayed the dingo so I couldn't get near the walking stick before he reached me. When he left I looked around but couldn't find anything else to do in there so I left and went the the house O' sticks but once again I found nothing there which I assumed would be where he would go to get a new stick, so what do I do next?

smile.gif JP

Archived