Home

Quest_TSL: Changig of the Guard (Berun for Zherron on Dantooine): Bonus Mission

Guest Jolinar.vcf

Guest Jolinar.vcf

Hello everyone,

is there anyboby who has ever completed the quest "Changing of the Guard: Bonus Mission" on Dantooine in The Sith Lords? It's (or might be) about removing the local militia's leader, but actually I don't know how that works.

For Introduction about the quest:

On Dantooine the local militia and the mercenaries are almost at war. One single man of the militia, Berun, tells you in the administration, that he doesn't trust the militia's leader, Zherron, anymore.

He wants you to investigate what Zherron is planning, so you can remove him from his place by speaking to administrator Tarren Adarre. Now you can go to Zherron and tell him about Berun's thoughts, in order to get his trust. When you promise him not to tell anyone about that (lie/persuade option), he orders you to go the leader in the mercenary camp, Dopak, and just to tell him "Go ahead..." - he would probably knwo what that means.

I think this quest can be prove useful, if you play DS and you want to participate in the mercenaries' attack of Khoonda, because the militia will be a lot weaker without a great leader like Zherron is one.

The problem is, that I don't know what I have to do, to get this quest working. "Go ahead..." is the full thing you have to tell Dopak and if you talk to Berun, the administrator or even some mercenary about that, they respons only that they need "physical evidences", not just two words, if true or not.

And I don't know, where to get those evidences....

Has anybody completed this quest and can tell me, what I have to do, to get some prooves for Zherrons' plannings? :ears1:

I would be really happy, if someone knew about that or even if it's possible to remove Zherron at all.

Sincerely, jolinar.vcf

Archived