Home

Monkey Island 5: What do you need?

YCrash13

Since Escape From Monkey Island is the first game I've played in the series, I can't say much about it. So please correct me if any of my information is incorrect.

Firstly, I'd like to be able to get more pirates to join me. I wanted to do that in EFMI but nobody joined, except for Otis, Carla, and Mr.Cheese. I dont know if it is unusual for anyone to be on his ship besides Otis and Carla, but I'd like to see a whole new team. But that's just me.

I'd also love more Monkey Kombat, and a longer game. And that multi-player deal would be nice. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

More Monkey Combat? you must be kidding, and when you not played the other parts..... i dont think you must really say whats in the next one because you are no real swashbuckler then ( no just kidding )

------------------

DeadEyeDave2.jpg

~AAAH who turned the light of?? Turn it on!!

Surely Monkey Kombat was a great idea gone badly wrong? It was funny for a while, taking the p*** out of beat-em-ups, but the silly number of combinations of moves, and knowing what beats what meant that most people I know just ended up writing down all the combinations - and surely that kinda defeats the point?

Maybe a simpler version would have been better? What do people think?

Archived