Home

Grim Fandango 2

Tull

Okay, first of all it could have a sequal, just not the type these idiots are dreaming of. It'd have to have a completly different plot, and main characters, but it could still be in the same setting. Personally, i think they'd have to do something original for any other GA they make, than we wouldn't be so ****ed everytime they tried something innovative. And also, full throttle could never have a sequal, because unlike Grim, it wasn't about a universe, and what was going on outside the main plot, but it was a fairly one sided plot. don't get me wrong, it was a great game, but your a fool to think it would be better to make a sequal out of than Grim. i think they needa make sequals to like Sam and Max, or DOTT, after all, the guys who did Sam and Max(w/ the exception of stever purcell) are still there. But personally, i would be happiest if the next game they announced was a completly new and origanal GA(so long as it is not like the boring DIG)

dudes! CMI sucked! The ending was simple. The game was short. It wasn't that funny. EMI was ten times better, you guys have to get over that it was in 3D. They did a really good job(although the last parts of the game were almost as sad as CMI's)

Learn to edit posts, Zaq.

Tim Schafer doesn't agree with you about an FT2, because it's no secret he's been toying with the idea for years. Besides, Full Throttle, while not awful, is probably LEC's worst adventure game since Maniac Mansion.

There will never be a Sam&Max 2. Steve Purcell created those characters and he took the copyright with him. And he apparently has no interest in loaning it back.

tull, YOUR AN IDIOT, any die hard LEC fan would know after just a few fan site reading, that in quite a few interviews our friend Purcell has said quite often he thinks of a Sam and Max II. AS for FT, how the hell can you say it sucked? Even worse, tjat DOTT(which happens to be between it and MM) is better than it? DOTT sux compared to FT. As pc gamer said, FT had the best ending in any video game. The story and game was original. They had *first* good arcade sequances. As for ruining Magnus's mood, you otta be ashamed. Has Tim really been thinking of a FT2? Probably would be an action game though... STill he has proven himself incapable of making a bad game.

By the way, is old Ron Gilbert doing anything these days besides Put Put?

• 5 months later...

Archived