Home

IT has begin

Guest Admiral Odin

Guest Luke Skywalker

oh yah and kill 100's of inncocent lives while your at it and raise a whole new generation of terrorists, brilliant idea:rolleyes:

Guest Admiral Odin
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Oh just what I needed admiral some very good reasurance:rolleyes:

Your welcomed.

I'm not worried about the Taliban, but hunting down terrorist will be harder then desert storm

Guest Luke Skywalker

Ironic isnt it, the US took down that King dude then put the taliban in, now there taken out the taliban and puting in the king again.

oh sure, BLAME THE TALIBAN!!! THOUGH THEY SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO DIPLOMATIC AGREEMENTS, LOW ATTENTION SPAN, AND REALLY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEIR DOING, well... ok there's no good things to say about the Taliban. It is their fault harboring bin Laden (**** him....). FEED OSAMA bIN LADEN'S BODY TO THE EAGLE'S AND DOGS!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

oh, and ii really don't think this is going to be another desert storm. sorry Luke Skywalker!:p

Guest Luke Skywalker

What I meant by another desert storm is the ramifications. After desert storm what happened? The oil price went sky rocketing, not good for the consumer but good for the corporations. What does that lead to? It leads to companies investing in CNN so they can tell the world our exact battle plans:rolleyes:

Archived