Home

Sequel to MI 4

H.T. Marley

<FONT face="Courier New">There should be a Monkey Island 5 2d as in MI3 with more new characters leaving in the all time pros of them all: Guybrush, Elaine, Murray, the voodoo person, and of course Herman Toothrot. Oh yeah dont forget that guy Stan which has a different buisness in 1, 2, 3, 4, and probably 5. That is all please reply.!!!</FONT f>

------------------

Later,

Herateio Torquemada Marley

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

ONE POINT TWENTY-ONE JIGOWATTS???

GREAAAAAAAAAAT SCOTT!

sorry. i love that movie. Two is the best. And one. Not three. back onbto monkey island, the men of low moral fiber suck! there was no point for them. i mean a lot of monkey island characters dont' have any points for being in the games, but the men of low moral fiber aren't even funny.

The men of low moral fiber should by working for Stan in MI5! They tried selling stuff in MI1, now they have Stan as a boss! I want to see the 3 important looking pirates again. Only now that Guybrush is famous, they can be labeled "Important 'lesser' looking pirates" And when Guybrush examines them he says "Wow! If I wasn't famous, I'd think they'd look pretty important!" :D Good ideas, eh?

The low moral fibre werent funny, but i liked them. well, i loved what you did to them, and their rat! I think its a brill idea that they should b employed by stan, thatd b funny :) And the 3 important looking pirates, they shood have returned in mi4, still in scumm bar :D i think the guy who does largos washing shood return, and that little lizard thing 2. some of the characters arent important in the storyline, but without them the game wood b nothing. evn the characters you hate the most r important. and havin some characters that arent in mi, like grim fandango, was real funny :)

Stan shood b a succesful buisness-man. have a chain of stores on different island, that wood be great for travelling to different islands, he cood evn make clones of himself, just to annoy guybrush.

Archived