Home

[K1] Edited head model

Liit Orda

Hey!

I was looking at the new mods on PCGamemods when something struck me. While checking out this mod I noticed that the long haired PC had his hair chopped and snipped at the back, which I think looks pretty good.

Does anyone know if that head model is available for download and is it possible to edit other models because I've wanted to see this head (couldn't find a non-modded picture) with a longer fringe and spikes at the back?

Thanks ^_^

Yea I also noticed that and would have loved to download it but unfortunately it hasn’t been released for public download. The author, Messkell, apparently made that for personal use and he has since left the forums as my PM's to him have gone unanswered. I also asked if anyone was willing to take up the modeling job and perhaps remake it but nobody seemed to want to. Aww well. I'll be releasing a long haired PC soon if you’re interested in that. It’s a remodel/reskin of Dopak that I've been working on with the help of T7nowhere. Anyways, sorry to give you the bad news.

Archived