Home

Twi'lek Underwear

MrChainsaw4129

I'm currently playing through KotOR and when I'm done, I want to then get through TSL. The character that I want to use for TSL is a blue female Twi'lek. http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Playable_Female_Blue_Twilek_PC;65083

The only problem is that the her underwear is the dancer uniform. It may seem petty, but it's preventing me from playing the game. It's a mental thing that I just can't get over.

Is there anyone who can somehow just take the default underwear off of any of the other female models and put it on this skin?

I will forever be indebted to whoever can help me.

Thanks for the time.

Edit: Anyone? My OCD won't let me start a new game if I know she doesn't have normal underwear on.

I know it sounds stupid but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mod Edit: I have combined your double 'bump' post into your original post. I'm sorry no one has responded to your request, but we do not allow people to 'bump' their requests or post repeated requests, if we did it would become nothing but spam around here.

Perhaps if it is that important to you, you could take a look around our tutorial sections and figure out how to do this yourself. Or you could contact the modder who made that mod and ask them how this could be done. Many of us are not too willing to alter another persons mod for any sort of release. -RH

Archived