Home

[TSL] New PC, Armor, Lightsaber request.

xmovingpicturesx

I was going through a bunch of random sites, and when I came across a site that had a ton of renders, I saw this:

lightsaber.jpg

As soon as I saw that I knew I needed that in my game. I was wondering if someone here can skin the second Hispanic face (the one with the short hair. i believe it's pmhh02.) to have white hair and eyebrows, and to also be Caucasian. I'm also wanting to have armor and a lightsaber (blade only. for some reason all my hilts are transparent.) based off that picture. For the armor, I'm guessing it would be real hard to get that cloak. If that's the case I could just use the pants and boots, with maybe a dark brown/purple skintight tank top like Canderous had in KotOR I. For the lightsaber, I'm only wanting a more vivid yellow color, like the one in that picture, to replace the yellow already in game. TIA.

~K1NG, aka XMPX~

due i jst realised that guy lokks kinda like virgil from devil may cry 3, whats more i think som 1 requested a face for virgil (i dont know what they called it tho, or if it was made) but it may be a good idea to search through stuff to find it ( i would if i could but i got like 5 mins b4 i leave the house so i gtg)

lol yeh i guess he dos look like nero butthen again nero looks more like virgil than dante (but u gta lov dante's hair lol) anyway u could have a closed vrsion of the cloak wit bandon armour (it wont be too good but may work)

it would b closed at the top and open at the bottom, then the tousers nd boots underneath

im not that much of a modder (but im learning) so i dont know if its doable like that but its worth a shot

i mean a skin 4 the jaket could be put on the armour so its only a jaket but the top is closed ndthe botom is open

cos its only a jaket there isnt anything too weigh them down

ohh yeh ndthe face could b trasks head but an edited face (welll its the closest heads to it) and white hair on the sides

a bit off topic but im just wondering i used warp to skip task vs bandn on endar spire and im on taris, what would happen when bast come into the scene , i mean will task dissapear

Archived