Home

Help out a new player!

RevoRevo

What Monsters should I Kill? :blast5:

How Can I build A starship? :x-wing:

What Wepons should I start with? :twogun:

What should I avoid? :toilet1:

Are there any Jedi Willing To Be My Freind?

How do I use Expertise? :confused:

Any good Cantinas? :cheers:

How Can I get a droid? :c3po3:

Marriage?! :kisses2:

Please Help!!!! :chop1:

Im Imp

What Monsters should I Kill?

To start off, Do legacy,its a set of quests that will take you up to about lvl 46 and put about 3 mil in your bank if you loot and sell everything you loot

How Can I build A starship?

If you have Jump To Lightspeed and you should if you just started as it is now free, Go see your trainer, He will give you a starter ship, When you are more experienced, you can buy a better ship by finding a Ship wright or maybe on a Vendor search.

What Wepons should I start with?

Start off with the weapon you are given, loot all weapons you find, Upgrade your weapons as you loot better weapons as you progress in lvls.

What should I avoid?

Stay away from the higher lvl planets, DOnt declare imperial and go special forces too soon, If rebs see red ( you will come up as a red dot on their radar, you are dead )

Are there any Jedi Willing To Be My Freind?

Join a guild. There are many guilds out there. Join the forums for the game, there are guilds recruiting at all times. Dont join the first guild you come across, play with others till you find a few friends who's playstyle is close to yours, then join their guild. All guilds (or I should say most as some dont allow jedi) have jedi in the guild.

How do I use Expertise?

As you progress your skills, you are allowed to trade your points for skills, Find a player who can mentor you and he can give you advise on what to use your points on which skills that will complement your play style.

Any good Cantinas?

Cantinas are just about dead. If you are an entertainer, Find out where the othes meet and go there. Its different on different servers.

How Can I get a droid?

To get a droid, check out vendor sales under deeds. Or go find your self a droid engineer who can custom make a droid for you. Call it what you want and all that. This can be costly. Be carefull what you ask for.

Marriage?!

Why would you want to get married? I hear its bugged at the moment, but some say it is still possible. Find a toon that makes your heart flutter and perpose, You need to exchange rings. SOme make big elabrate deals about this. SOme say the ring exchange is currently bugged.

Please Help!!!!

Get in the game, Ask around, there are many who would be happy to help you.

Im Imp

My condolences.

Archived