Home

spawn mod

goldenflames

ok while exploiting some bus in the game and other modsi have realised that if you swpan something or kill some one in a sertain area it stays there or never returns there for the rest of a game

e.g. i force choke a civilian in the telos cantina and they never return

or i use aholo droid emitter to spawn 2 attons in my party and one of them never moves from that spot unless i delete him

so what im asking is for an actual mod that works kinda like this

when activateing the item you open a spawn command that allows you to chose an appereance from the 2da to spawn infront of you as a kinda ally

by kinda ally i mean they dont follow you around but if in a fight they fight the enemy

obviourly to make a mod for each apperrance will take to long but ay be if something can be used so when you type the apperance number in the 2da the correct one comes up

an aditional thing could be an item that you equip and when you talk to them you can chose an animation

e.g. make them bith play the intsrument or make a droid appear to type in something

to any one asking why there are many resons, one isto set a trap, the other is to make the scenery more intresting

e.g. add more maintanace droid to the hawk or add make a larger defence in the mandalorian grounds

if this isnt decribed well enough pleese tell me

Archived