Home

Need someone to add after the ending stuff.

alex lorre

First of all I wanted to know if it is even possible to add on to KotOR 1 so that you can play added scenarios after the game? What I'm wanting is more to the game after you beat it for the dark side. I would like to be able to go back to all the planets that you practically conquered for the republic and take them back for your sith empire, along with your trusty followers of course. And maybe from there if it's possible add some other planets to take over that are under republic control and take them for the sith as well. And if that's possible then could someone tell me if it is also possible to add like some random uprising generator on the planets under your control. Like the game just randomly generates a few characters with bits from the images it already has and just randomly name them with the name generator you are able to use in creating your character. They could be mandalorian, or jedi remnant, or just people with guns. This probably is much more complex then it sounds (and it sounds pretty complex) but I just need someone to tell me what is possible out of this and what isnt and yeah just some basic info. Please and thank you! :)

Archived