Home

Crouching Tiger Hidden Jedi

StellarNova

This is a two-fold request by someone who can barely remember how to put mods in the right folder:

1) Add a lightsaber (i.e. special crystal) called "Green Destiny" to the game. I do have the USM mod already. As far as how the hilt would look, don't really care but the crystal should be green (naturally) or a different color if the hilt was green (green/silver or silver/green=cool). Also if the mod is for TSL maybe the crystal could be in the Kinrath cave on Dantooine or it could be the one Atris returns near the end of the game (better late then never).

2) Possibly reskin some main characters to resemble characters from the movie and have a Li Mu Bai skin for a PC or even the girl as a PC and Li as an NPC. I havent watched the movie in a few months but I could provide more specific info if needed.

Again I have no skill at all in these areas and any input would be appreciated other than maybe f-off or something similar.

I've always felt there were similarities between the star wars and crouching tiger themes (light vs. dark, master and apprentice, "The force" and "Wudan") and I just need an excuse to burn through the games again.

Archived