Home

Lightsaber quest,wrist launcher locale, toolbar hide?

wildbill

Greetings Forum Advisers:

Hey I had a Lightsaber quest active in some previous savegames from Telos? that I could not rediscover. I have the first saber modifier in the Inv. but need to know if that quest should be in the log menu until the item is completed. I found this on Telos. Let me know what you think.

Also I need to know the full cheat code for the wrist launcher or when I first meet up with Mira (will she give me one?) (or, where to buy at?) which I suppose I can read through the walkthroughs to find. Let me know if you can help here also I would appreciate it.

My version of the cheat code is (whited out as a spoiler hide:)

giveitem g_i_wristlaunch.uti

Also I cannot see the text entry for the cheat commands. The map view and the top and bottom toolbars hide that part of the screen. Can I move the map view or hide the toolbars?

Finally is there a mod for using the mouse to navigate with?

Thanks for your great help!!

Bill

Have you made sure that you've talked to Kreia about crafting a lightsaber? I think that's the trigger for it to show up in your journal. If it's an old savegame, it's easy to forget what you have and haven't done, so you may want to double-check.

To the best of my recollection--and someone may correct me here--the console is not visible when typing cheats (or other commands) into the game. You just have to be careful with your spelling.

Good luck.

Ok, first, when Mira joins your party she has one equipped.... and when your on Telos, your supposed to see the side quest, it should be there... that's just a small glitch... and the mouse to navigate, just hold down the right click button and press the left when you need to move, let go of the right click when you wanna talk to someone

Hey thanks for the advice about my questions.

First off, I found out (spoiler here) that by talking to a certain gate minder a certain piece of equipement was given to me which triggered the journal entry. I also talked to Kreia about the needs...She's on board also.

Just wondering if I cheat to get the lightsaber will that affect the quest line for it? Thanks for any hints here.

For the mouse nav. thanks very much that was a great tip I should of known about...

For Mira I will welcome her indeed. I have been trying the console commands and cannot get the wrist launcher in the inv. Maybe when she joins I can equip all of us with one.

If you read this reply maybe you can tell me if the cheat codes can give you multiple items, I can only get one at a time, have tried several ways.

Thanks again,

Bill

Revan Master of Darkness:

Hi. Thanks for that quick update. I will play accordingly but somewhat bummed out. This reminds me of the rocket launcher from Unreal 2 could not be cheated into the game and was level specific. I liked that one best of all yet.

Thanks again for your great help!!

Bill

Archived