Home

Special party member robes for TSL

Aurora Starfire

Hi, I'm new, and I don't know anything about how to mod, so maybe someone could help me out. I have wanted for a long time special robes for your Jedi party members for TSL. I liked the robes that came with SuperSquall's Prestige Padawans mod, but I didn't like the prestige class aspect of it very much. I would love it if someone could make a mod which would give each party member their own special Jedi robes, which you would get when they become a Jedi. I prefer the padawan-style robes over the Jedi Master-style robes, and I'd love it if they could have special attributes, say, the Force Jump feats for the non-Guardian classes, and the Fear-Stun-Paralysis Feats for the non-Sentinel classes. It doesn't matter so much to me what colors they are, but it would be really cool if they sort of reflected the characters' personalities and/or looks, like Mira's might have a reddish cloak, which would match her red hair. I don't know if this would matter that much, but I always play lightside, so if you want to play around with the colors, please keep that in mind. Thank you all so much in advance!

Thanks for the welcome, Anakin Skywalker... I'm going to try out Shem's mod over the next couple of days, and if I need something else, I'll give y'all a heads-up! ;)

Edit: Okay, I've played through all of Peragus and part of Telos, and used cheats to get the other robes, and, no offence to Shem or his mod, but I'd really like robes with bonuses like I talked about above. Shem's mod is great, and I like the bonuses on the Exile robes a lot, but the party robes don't have as many, and I would LOVE to be able to Force Jump with any of my Jedi party members. So, could someone please help me? m16965? Anakin Skywalker? ;) Thanks!

PS. Could the robes be upgradeable? Thanks.

Archived