Home

My (player) crystal has gone, i need the code!

maul 2112

well its pretty self explanitory but ill put it in detail for you, recently i installed oldflashes kotor 2 maul lightsaber single to double mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Mauls_DoubleBladed_Single_Bladed_Lightsaber;74229 and i had my *player* crystal equipped on it. now the way this mod works is on a critical hit your double saber is tossed away and is replaced with a single saber so any upgrades on it are also thrown away :( and now we come to my request... dose anyone outthere have the cheatcode for the *player* crystal? i know there is one because its in game (duh) but i cant find it, so please, please, please! can someone give me this code?

--Maul 2112--

dose anyone outthere have the cheatcode for the *player* crystal? i know there is one because its in game (duh) but i cant find it, so please, please, please! can someone give me this code?

There is not just one crystal, but a whole bunch of them which is swapped out when Kreia upgrades the crystal for you, which depend on your character level and your force alignment.

The crystals are named like...

qcrystal_#_#.uti

...where the # in red should be substituted for a number between 1 (weakest) and 9 (strongest), reflecting the power level of the crystal. This is tied to your character level, though I don't remember at which exact level each crystal upgrade is given.

The # in yellow should be substituted for a number between 0 and 4, reflecting the force alignment of the main character, where:

0 = Very Darkside

1 = Darkside

2 = Neutral

3 = Lightside

4 = Very Lightside

So, for example, the weakest level of player crystal for a neutral aligned player would be spawned like giveitem qcrystal_1_2.

Archived