Home

Revan Revised..

HouseOfAmon

I had an idea, I have been trying to do it myself, but I am not that good at modeling yet, especially when it comes to the more complicated stuff..

Anyways, what I have been trying to do is to put revans head(Mask & Hood), on darth nihilus' body, and then I want to make it a disguise attached to a "Revans Robe" type of armor, so it gives you this appearance when you are wearing the robe..

I think it would be pretty sweet, not to mention, you could finally have a flowing cape revan, instead of the stiff version he has now..

So anyone up to the challenge?

Peace

UPDATE: Here is a pic of what I am talking about..

RevanRevisedDemo.jpg

The vader mod didn't replace nihilus, and the head does fit, I had it on there in Gmax, but I couldn't get the helpers setup right, as far as height goes, you just have to scale the model down, and he is actually almost perfect.

Its like I said, I just can't get it work because I am not that good at setting up bone structure and helpers. Other than that, I had it scaled, and attached.

I was thinking you could do it even more like the Vader model, you could attach the upper armor piece of Revans outfit as well, like aVol did for vader. I think if a good modler did this, and then reskinned the cape a bit, it would look a lot like Revan..

Peace

Here is a quick demo I made of what I am talking about, the nihilus robe still would need to be re-textured to the appropriate colors, but it don't look half bad, and mind you I threw this together in like 5-10min, so no laughing..

RevanRevisedDemo.jpg

Honestly, I think it would look real good if one of the better modelers did it, add a good skn to the Nihilus robe to make it match, and you have almost an exact replica of Revan, only it would actually have cape animations.. ;)

Peace..

Well, I'm don't know exactly how the animation cracking is going, but I don't think you can do that.... I mean, Nihilus has diferent animations than Revan for fighting and (I think) walking. Although I'm not so sure, since mabie Revan's model will attach (dun know how to spell this...) to Nihilu's bones. Anyway, I'm not sure about this, its a great mod idea, but just throwing this issue out there.

Archived