Home

Are there any siege maps converted to work in SP?

Mike Supafly

When loading the siege maps into single player there are various problems, such as indestructible walls that are supposed to be destructible and turbolifts that don't work. This prevents getting to certain areas.

I was wondering if there are any versions of the base siege maps (korriban, hoth, and tatooine) that have been converted to work in single player. I've looked and can't find any.

I like to set up levels with my own bot layout and play through them, and the siege maps look fun but are practically unplayable. Thanks in advance if anyone knows of any.

Some of the lifts don't work, such as the ones in the desert map. And there is a big part of those walls that are supposed to be breakable, and there are doors that are supposed to open. If you load it in single player by typing "map mp/siege_desert" they are like that. I assume it is because they are specific map entities that work only for siege game type.

Basically what I want, is a version of the siege maps that works for single player. Doesn't need to be the siege game type, I just want a plain version of it with those obstacles and doors removed.

And yeah, they're playable, but who wants to play half a map? Especially that Korriban siege map. I floated around in noclip and it looks fun.

I was hoping there was a community modded version of them so I don't end up decompiling the maps myself and editing them out. I'm lazy that way. :p Plus, I dunno if there's some legal barriers I'd be personally breaking if I did that. Maybe that's why I can't find any? Ach, now I'm rambling.

Archived