Home

hand grendades and orbs

goldenflames

i was wondering if some one can make a holdable grenade in a wepon slot the fires grenades

a improvmnt on that could be a orb for an element that fires grenades like a grendade launcher

orbs would be

fire-frag

ice- (the one that freezez them, can't remember the name)

lightning- plasma

light-flash

technology-sonic

and any more you may be able to think of

i dont rally mind about the designs of the orbs but maybe a colour change for each is good e.g.

light white

technology silver

lightning yellow

ice blue

fire red

thanks if you can make this

nice idea !!! but how will look in the game ??? something like dragon ball ??

balls of energy ?? or the char in game will throw them ?? what about the ammo ?? like the normal weapons in the game or like the grenades ?? with limited ammo ?? anyway : i liked the idea but im not a modder !!! so i cant help !!! hehehehe

good luck !!!

ok I'm kinda confused. So you're looking for a wrist launcher that converts regular grenades into a special type of grenade? For example, there will be a wrist launcher called "Fire Wrist Launcher" that, no matter what grenade you select, it will fire a fire energy ball sort of thing, and another called "Ice Wrist Launcher," that shoots ice balls? It's be a good idea to be as clear as possible when making a request, and try to be as descrpitive as possible. I would help, but I'm just learning about scripting, and I would be useless when it comes to making the skin for the energy balls.

Archived