Home

Stuck in Sith Temple on Dxun

DrizzLorn

i get to the very end, the 3 dark jedi attack me.. but when i kill them there is still one standing there with lightning coming off the orb slowing regenerating health cause he is damaged.. i cannot leave the area and i can't figure it out for the life of me how to fix it. i've reloaded the save 100 times.. nothing seems to work.

i do have the halowan mod running but it has caused no problems as of yet.

i get to the very end, the 3 dark jedi attack me.. but when i kill them there is still one standing there with lightning coming off the orb slowing regenerating health cause he is damaged.. i cannot leave the area and i can't figure it out for the life of me how to fix it. i've reloaded the save 100 times.. nothing seems to work.

i do have the halowan mod running but it has caused no problems as of yet.

This bug occurs if you are too high level when you reach the tomb, or if you use a difficulty-enhancing mod that boosts the health of NPCs. The cutscene script deals 1000 damage to the Sith in order to kill him when their ritual is broken. If he (for any of the previously mentioned reasons) have more than 1000 health he won't die and you'll be stuck.

You can fix it by downloading the file attached below, unzip the content into your game's override folder and then load a savegame from before triggering the ritual cutscene (the one where they break the ritual to deal with you).

a_ritual_sc_1.zip

Archived