Home

Kreia robe fix (yellow diffuse)

Cactus-Jack

I was wondering if anyone has released a fix for the yellow diffuse glow on the model of Kreia?

I know there is a "dark shroud" mod which supposedly fixes this, but for whatever reason it did not fix it for me. Maybe it only fixes it when you equip robes, i'm not sure.

Regardless, if anyone happens to have a fix for the yellow diffuse glow her default model has, i would really appriciate it. :)

EDIT: Hmm... seems the dark shroud mod fixes most of the model, but not all of it. curious... still, thats something i should probly reply to the mod thread rather than adding it here. just thought it odd, thats all...

What really bugs me, is her model is fine, untill she loses her hand!

Ah, seems i made a mistake. I thought that mod was called the "dark shroud" mod, when it obviously isnt, stupid me.

The mod doesnt actually get rid of the colour differance between body and head, so at about neck level her robe changes colour. I'm guessing its not a simple diffuse issue like i had thought/read, but more likley an issue with the 1 handed kreia model.

I've changed Kriea's appearance to the 2 handed model in game now as a cheap fix, having her hand back bugs me less than the yellow glow/glitchy skins.

Cheers anyway though.

Archived