Home

Problems with 1.02?

moonraker

Hey everybody, im not sure if this is a common problem or whether there is a simple fix but here is my problem.

I have had a 1998 version of a Dell Dimesion Desktop up until about 2 years ago, When i upgraded to a new one for more competitive gaming.

i LOVED JKO with all my heart, by far one of if not THE most fun game i have ever played online, so after being out of gaming for awhile i decide to re-install this precious jewel on my new PC only to find that... I CANT PLAY THE GOOD VERSION!! it seems it will only let me play 1.04 and it makes me patch to it. there has to be 1.02 servers left ? my heart will truly be broken if i cannot play 1.02a again.

has anybody encountered this issue or have a solution to my problem? any help much appreciated :)

sorry to be more clear, when i go to launch multiplayer the console just crashes and i get an error and the game will not launch.

Ok, tried running in compat and it still crashed at the console where, also right before it says detecting cpu it says "couldn't exec autoexec.cfg" and when i look in my folder its not even there, and no re-installing hasnt helped.

Archived