Home

Stargate mod looking for moders

stars2255

i have a great i dea for KOTOR. eliminatethe ship based travle and ad an extra planet to acr as a base. then you can travle to the other planets throught the gate. id like to make a compleat story conversion. i dont know weithr to mix the stargate and the starwars universe or just use the KOTOR engine for a compleat stargate game. but what id realy like to do is to make it like atlantis. the SGC finds anotheradress to another galaxy. if possible id like to create a whole new style for the gate its self (like the difference between the milky way and pegesus gates) and new glyphs. but before any of this can happen i need to find enough people to be interested. im going to school to learn how to develop games but as of this moment my moding skills are non-exsistant. but i am knowlageable in the starwars saga and and an expert in the stargate universe. any one who wishes to help contact me at .

Mod note: Please do not post your email address on the forums, as it will attract the attention of harvesting spam bots. Either enable the email option in your profile, or use the forums Private Message system. ~M

Archived