Home

Need a Jawa made into PC with all animations...or guide/help to do so

Mourkaii

I have already tried using the save game editor to do this with a Jawa...but there are NO animations available (combat or otherwise) except for the very simple Jawa 'shuffle' walking animation. I was wondering if someone out there could 'implant' the typical combat animations in game over to the Jawa?

Or if someone can tell me the various steps (in detail) of how to do this I could mod it. I have past experience modding KotOR and could dig my teeth into this process myself. I'm just not sure how to get the animations over to the Jawa model...though I have plenty of experience in Milkshape and Blender 3D programs. Either a detailed guide on how to do so or a modder to do this for me would be GREAT...and all credit to you for any efforts.

Thanks everyone.

Oh..and I've played and modded KotOR for years now, since it was released, I just never had a working internet connection on my home PC until now...it's great to join the community after all this time...I'm surprised (and somewhat NOT surprised) that there is such a following still for KI and TSL even still.

:)

tk102

Thanks for the prompt reply. I suppose I was really asking: Is there anyway to transplat the regular "humanoid" animations (all of them) over to a Jawa 'body' mesh (or vica-versa I suppose). Not necessarily create NEW animations, just transplant the animation files to a Jawa mesh that's already in the game. Anyway...this may also not be possible, though, if BOTH the animations and the Jawa are already in the game, one would think there to be a way....

Thanks again :)

Archived