Home

K2 Extendet Galaxy Mod (Planets of KotOR I)

Hamburg_Yodaman

Hey Folks,

I am pretty new here, in the Star Wars Knights Forums, and have no need to read every threat in this forum. And, to take that as first, I am no modder, I have really no knowledge about something technical, BUT I am a huge fan of KotOR I and as well KotOR II.

We all know, that it can take years until KotOR III just beeing announced, so we all KotOR fans should be more interestet in just modding the old games. And here is my idea.

I think, it could be possible to make KotOR II a much bigger thing, you know, more locations like M4-78 or the HK-Fabrics. Well, the Droid Planet Project is cancelled, very very sad and hopefully not the end of M4-78. But even without these two locations, a Mod could come along with the Planets of KotOR I. I mean, it wouldnt be a too great work, if you take Tatooine and bring it to TSL, would it? Or Manaan. I would love to see Manaan again, it would be possible, to make totally new plots on this planets. Maybe a meeting with Jolee, who has been missed by everybody who played TSL. Or expand the great Coruscant Jedi Council Mod with some public streets, taken from Taris. Also, it would be possible to make Hanharrs Story bigger, when introducing Kashyyyk, maybe on the higher levels, you have to fight against the Wookiees, if you have Hanharr in your party, or help them against Sith Killers, maybe they hunt a Wookiee Jedi, if you are with Mira in your group. In the lower levels, you could, as I already said, meet Jolee againt, who has some trouble with Sith. And I think, the Design of the Selkath is to great, to just be seen in KotOR I. Idea for the travel to Manaan: You first have to visit Coruscant, there you get from a republic official the quest, to save the republic forces on Manaan. Once u are there, u see, that Atho City is not as beautiful as it was, everywhere are mercenaries and maybe Sith Trooper, they are hunting a group of Jedi, which is hidden in the republic embassy. For Tatooine, I have no ideas, but maybe we shouldnt see more then Anchorhead. Would it be possible, to make such a huge mod? I think, it can be, with all those talented people out there, I mean, we had Ord Mantell, the Jedi Temple, why not a entire new Galaxy? Of course, it should work with the TSLRP and other mods.

Hope, it was understandable, im german, u know, my english is not similar to Shakespear's.

:vsd:

Im begging for answers (mostly negatives, I guess...)

Mod note: It's against the rules of these forums to discuss porting assets and data between different games. I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread. ~M

Archived